MMT100 Splits Visualizer
- Select the years of the race for which you want to see the results.
- Each diagonal line on the graph represents an individual racer during a single race. The start is at 4am at mile 0, which is in the lower left corner. The finish is at the top of the graph. Steeper lines represent faster races.
- Use the triangular sliders at the top to limit the range of finish times to display. This will allow you to see the times of the first and last finishers at each aid station.
- The graph above should print nicely. The lines and text will be black, and the background will be white. That is, you can print this page, and it won't use up your ink or toner. (Also note that you might want to set the page orientation to landscape.)
- If you happen to be interested in the technical details of this page, you can read a blog post about it by clicking here.
- Users of Internet Explorer, versions 8 and earlier: Sorry, your browser is not supported.